The DEWALT DCS7485B FLEXVOLT 60V Max* 8-1/4 HP DEWALT DCS74 “FLEXVOLT technology is used in the Table Saw Baretool; this saw uses the world’s first battery that automatically adjusts voltage when you change tools.
DEWALT DCS7485B‘s 20V Max* tools are backwards compatible with the FLEXVOLT battery, giving you up to 4X the runtime. (*When used with DEWALT 20V Max tools and a FLEXVOLT 60V Max* battery.) This is a tool only; the battery must be purchased separately. This table saw has 24 blades “4×8 Plywood or OSB sheets can be ripped with this rip capability.
Fence adjustments are smooth and accurate with tool-free guarding adjustment thanks to rack and pinion telescoping fence rails.
The friction on the table is reduced, resulting in smoother cutting. When the switch is left in the “on” position, this saw has a feature called “power-loss reset,” which prevents unintentional re-starts after a power outage.
It comes with a metal roll cage foundation, which is more durable than plastic bases. Guard, fence, push stick, riving knife, wrenches, and miter gauge were all stored on board.
DEWALT DCS7485B Features:
In any case, it has the deepest cut depth of 2-1/2 crawls at 90 degrees, which is significantly less than a corded unit. However, this level of slicing depth is perfectly adequate for small to medium DIY home projects. It is, without a doubt, the greatest DEWALT cordless table saw for DIY enthusiasts.
We admire the thought process that went into developing the DCS7485B. There’s a vision behind it: it’s light, portable, and battery-powered. We like where DEWALT is headed with it and can’t wait to get our hands on some. The day when moving a table saw doesn’t need risking a hernia will be a day of triumph for the common man.
The DCS7485B is both lightweight and portable, as well as extremely quiet. What it can’t do is labor diligently for an extended period of time. The battery is just not present, and the switch to 60 volts of intensity limits the scope of anything you may legitimately expect to slice through. And what’s inside this one’s case features a decent amount of guarantee for only a smidgeon of delivery.
DEWALT DCS7485B in a Nutshell
• Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
• Runs off 20V/60V MAX* Flexvolt battery system for maximum portability
• Power-Loss Reset prevents accidental re-starts following a power disruption when the tool is left in the “on” position
• On Board Stoage for Guard, Fence, wrenches and miter gauge
• Table coating reduces friction for smoother cutting
• 24″ of rip capacity, easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials
• Site-Pro Modular Guarding System allows for tool free adjustments of the guarding
• Metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases
• Adjustable rear feet designed to level the saw on uneven work surfaces
• Arbor Size: 5/8 In
• Blade Diameter: 8-1/4″
• Depth Of Cut At 45°: 1 3/4″ In
• Depth Of Cut At 90°: 2 1/2 In
• Dust Port Diameter: 2 1/2″ In
• For Wood Cutting: Yes
• Max Rip To Left Of Blade: 12 In
• Max Rip To Right Of Blade: 24 In
• Max Width Of Dado: N/A In
• No Load Speed: 5800 Rpm
• System: 60V
• Tool Height: 12.0 In
• Tool Length: 19.0 In
• Tool Weight: 45 Lbs
The FLEXVOLT system gives you the power of the future with cordless tools unlike anything you’ve ever seen before. FLEXVOLT tools have the power to transform the way work is done, thanks to a pioneering voltage-changing battery and a selection of groundbreaking 60V MAX* and 120V MAX* tools.
The ability of the FLEXVOLT battery to automatically switch between two voltages gives consumers a significant benefit in terms of efficiency. It’s the battery that not only powers, but also extends the life of our DEWALT 20V MAX* tools, saving you money on a new system. It’s the battery that gives a new line of 60V MAX* and 120V MAX* DEWALT tools the power of corded tools, allowing you to work on a totally cordless jobsite for the first time. This game-changing battery will alter the way things are done.
Because the FLEXVOLT battery is backwards compatible with our 20V MAX* equipment, you can obtain up to four times the run life. Because the FLEXVOLT battery is the only one that automatically changes voltages when you switch tools, you can use it with a whole new line of DEWALT 60V MAX* and 120V MAX* products.